пʼятницю, 20 березня 2020 р.

Дистанційне навчання 2020 21/03

Субота  21.03
Завдання  для 11А класу (American Culture)
Hi, dear students! Here are the tasks for our American Culture lesson.
Theme: Colonial Life and the Life of African Americans as the source of the American Culture

Task1: Follow the link and read the given information.
For more information about African American History, Arts and Culture and watching video follow the link

Homework
Answer the questions (in writing or you can highlight answers on your printed copies marking the number and send them to my email)
1.     How did planters earn a living?
2.     Did farmers raise any other types of crops in Virginia?
3.     What kinds of animals were found on farms in Virginia?
4.     In what kinds of homes did average Virginians live?
5.     What was a man’s role on a farm?
6.     What was a woman’s life like on a farm?
7.     What was the role of children on a farm?
8.     What was life like for enslaved people on Virginia farms?
9.     How did slavery develop in America?
10.                        How did people in Africa become enslaved in Virginia?
11.                        Were all blacks in Virginia enslaved?
12.                       What was the role of religion in Colonial Virginia?
13.                       What choices faced an average Virginia farm family due to the war?

14.                       How did the American Revolution affect the lives of blacks in Virginia?     
       
Субота  21.03
Завдання  для 11А класу (Business English)
       Hi, dear students! Here are the tasks for our Business English lesson.
Theme: Writing a Business Plan

Follow the link to find the lesson plan (Дистанційне навчання Business English Lesson 1 21/03)

Task1. Follow the link, watch the video and find out what a business plan is.


Task2. Look through the given information to summarize everything.

Task3. For writing a plan you are to answer the following questions (do it orally)
• What type of business am I interested in starting?
• How will I name my business?
• What services or products will I sell?
 •Where will I be located?
• What skills and experience do I bring to the business?
• What will be my legal structure (for profit, non-profit, partnership)?
• What equipment or supplies will I need?
• Who are my customers and how will I reach them?
• Will I need a license? What about insurance coverage?
• What financial resources do I have?
• What additional resources will I need and how will I get them?
• How will I compensate myself, my partners, and my staff?

Task4.  Get acquainted with the structure of the plan

 Homework
1.       Follow the link and watch how to write business plan
2.       Follow the link and fill in your business plan. Send me to my email till the next lesson.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uzHMY5y8_r9mU5-zCVQl0e8pih3RHDrt

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар